Paper Mache Creations
Paper mache animals and vessels
All ages and abilities welcome!
This is a one hour long *online* workshop – on Google Hangouts. We will email you a link ahead of your class.
You only need to make one booking per household 🙂 . You are also welcome to share the link with up to three other households, who will then be able to join in with your session, at no extra cost.
Materials that you will need:
- Pictures of your favourite animals or plastic toy animals
- large bowl (for mixing paper mache in)
- measuring jug
- plastic container (such as an icecream container, no lid required)
- strainer or sieve
- A plastic tablecloth or something to protect the table you will be working at
Choose from one of the following (whatever you have available)
- 150ml PVA glue
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 big spoons of corn starch
- 2 big spoons of potato starch
- Something to use as a mould, such as an easter egg, small bowl or balloon
Don’t worry if you don’t have everything exactly as on this list. Let us know, and we can always adapt the workshop to work with what you have available.
Tutor: this class is taught by Akiko Matsuda