Website Usage – Terms & Conditions
Last updated 17 May 2018
We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Kite Studios site.
The term Kite, Kite Studios or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 2b Bassein Park Road . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or to those who have registered an account on the site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, it is your responsibility to check that the information available meets your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed on this site please notify us. We accept no liability for infringements as a result of user generated content but we will take reasonable action to remove such content where possible.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel your access to the site at any time and without notice.
- Purchases of products and services on this site are subject to the Kite Art CIC terms and conditions of purchase.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright of Kite Art CIC and our contributors. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may refer to and quote from the content for review or reference purposes within the limits of “fair dealing”, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We share details about our classes, events, interesting art work and useful articles about our approach to creative education.
You'll get the benefit of being kept informed about the latest developments at our studio.
You can unsubscribe at any point using the unsubscribe link on any of our emails.